ITineraris means “You travel”, the present tense in one of the oldest languages in the world, Latin. It is “travel” as a choice in life, a collection of landscapes to live, emotions to feel, hidden treasures to discover!
Our itineraries include Rimini, Ravenna, Cesena, Urbino, Marecchia and Conca river valleys.
They cross Romagna: the heart of Italy.
As a tour operator “author” and an “inbound” travel agency, we organize alternative itineraries and tailor-made holidays; sustainable and naturalistic journeys; guided tours and experience tours in villages and art centres.
We offer trekking by bike, on foot and horseback; dynamic family holidays, workshops for children, tastings, visits to farms and wineries.
We offer quality services and products, personally selected facilities and full traveller protection. We will accompany you to the most authentic and hospitable Romagna, to enjoy art, good food and nature.
- Tour leaders and tourist guides in Italian, English, German, Spanish and French
- Board and lodging booking in selected facilities
- Full traveller protection and insurance
- Reception, information and assistance on site
- Bike rental and transport
- Car and motorbike rental
- Luggage storage.
- Guided tours in villages and art centres, museums and exhibitions, theatres and castles
- Trekking by bike (E-bike and MTB), on foot and horseback
- Thematic and cultural tours: the history of the Malatestas and Montefeltros, the ancient printing houses, the mill road, the small historical theatres, the life of Federico Fellini and the world of Tonino Guerra
- Visits to farms, wineries, mills, oil mills, crops
- Workshops for children: animal care, clay handling, herb collection, wheat grinding, flour processing
- Experience tours, cooking classes, food and wine tastings
- Spa stays, relaxation and wellness